Gardener / Domestic
Position: Domestic / Gardener
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Coolullah Station as a Gardener / Domestic in a permanent full-time position. NAPCO has owned Coolullah Station since 1992 and the property is positioned to the southwest of NAPCO owned Boomarra in Queensland’s Gulf Country, along the Leichhardt River on the edge of the rich Mount Isa mineral fields.
Day to day duties include:
- Maintaining garden beds, mowing, weeding, mulching and pruning around the house, living quarters and broader property
- Ensuring the living quarters, recreational room, BBQ area and amenities are kept tidy
- Grocery shopping once per week or fortnight
- Maintaining the overall property appearance
- Changing linen and cleaning guest quarters (occasional requirement only)
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Enjoy working autonomously with limited direction
- Have previous gardening experience on a large property
- Have sound knowledge of cleaning, domestic functions and hygiene practices
- Be able to prioritise workloads and demonstrate flexibility
- Be motivated, show enthusiasm and have a great attitude towards what you do!
- A competitive day rate and generous annual leave entitlements
- Permanent full-time position
- Single air-conditioned accommodation and food provided
- Unfortunately were not able to allow any pets at the station
Prior to commencement, all new employees are required to undertake an Australian National Police Check and are also required to be vaccinated against Q Fever (all associated costs covered by NAPCO).
For more information on this opportunity, please phone 0429 399 630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.